About our classes!
We currently offer group classes on Saturday mornings and Wednesday evenings. Classes are $10.00 per hour, per student and are held at my home in Moore SC.
- Wednesday classes are Northern Shaolin and run from 6 pm - 7 pm and 7 pm - 8 pm. Stay for 1 0r 2 hours.
- Saturday Northern Shaolin Classes run from 9 am 10 am and 10 am - 11 am. Stay for 1 or 2 hours.
- Saturday Qi Gong and Tai Chi Classes run from 11 am - 12 pm.
Our classes are designed to take your body to the limit. Kung Fu is about body and mind conditioning focusing on strength and stamina. To master Kung Fu it takes years of practice.
On your path to mastering Kung Fu we recommend establishing a training routine. Here is a sort list (List of Rules) of what you should be doing.
- You should be practicing everyday. If you don't have time to fit in your full routine, at least fit in 5 to 10 minutes. Keep this in mind. Students in China who practice Kung Fu, practice for hours a day not minutes, so if you want to master Kung Fu you must try to practice everyday.
- This is important, it is better to practice for a shorter time daily than for a longer time once or twice a week. Repetition and muscle memory are needed to take your Kung Fu to the next level. With that said, always refer to rule #1.
- Practice, Practice, Practice, refer to rule #1.
At what age can you join New Life Kung Fu?
We recommend the student be at least age 9, however if your child is very focused and has a great attention span they can be younger.
Private lessons are available. Call for pricing and availability.